Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas


Madison and Grace are trying to break into the hat modeling business.

They would really like to be picked up by North face as there exclusive hat models...




Is it ever going to stop snowing??

My nephew Zack and my sister Mindi on Christmas morning.

My niece's Emily and Riley aren't they adorable.

Mom, brother in-law Jim and my sister Vicki


My Sister Ro Ro

We want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays and Happy New year. We had such a wonderful Christmas with both of our families and the snow has been flying.

1 comment:

Breeves2000 said...

Happy New Year to you guys too! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Skiing has been pretty good here, but down here in Denver, we didn't even have a White Christmas! Crazy stuff. It was 50 degrees on Christmas day and today (New Year's Day_ it was 58.