Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day 2009

I would just like to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Go have cornbeef and cabbage and drinks plenty of green beer. I hope everyone the LUCK OF THE IRISH TODAY!!
I thought I would add a couple of pictures from our trip to Ireland in 2007


This is Blarney castle where you can kiss the Blarney stone.


Eric kissing the Blarney stone (yuck)

One cannot go to Ireland without taking the tour of the Guinness brewery!!


Eric and his dreams of becoming a great brewer.

A picture of St. Patrick's Cathedral from the Gravity bar atop the Guinness brewery. (FREE GUINNESS)


St. Patrick's Cathedral

February 2009

I don't know where the time goes but I didn't add an entry for the month of February so I am just adding it onto this post. What a great month we had such great weather and took the dogs cross country skiing every chance we had.

Eric, Grace, Madison and I cross country skiing up at Snowbasin.



The girls and I cross country skiing at the golf course.

Look at the hot chick!

Eric with his girls!

1 comment:

the winegars said...

Hey Windi!

Looks like you've been busy. Hope everything's going well! Tell everyone I say hello.