Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hawaii June 1-8, 2009 Rhonda & Jason's Wedding

We decided to tag along to my friend Jason and Rhonda's wedding on Oahu. Jason and I have been friends since kindergarten and Rhonda and I have been friends since I was about 19 (I had to use her ID to go to Las Vegas before I turned 21).
It was such a beautiful wedding the setting was incredible with a perfect sunset and a stunning bride.
Eric and I had so much fun there we surfed, snorkeled, scuba dived, sea kayaked, and tried paddle boarding. (we are ready to move there)

View from our hotel room on Waikiki Beach

We went to Jimmy Buffett's at the beachcomber to see this excellent ukelele play who is touring with Buffett. His name is Jake Shimabukuro and he is the most amazing ukelele player I have ever seen.


Eric and I at the Dole pineapple plantation!! Two crazy pineapples!

While Eric wasn't looking I was trying to pick up a hot sailor at the aviation museum at Pearl Harbor.

Eric longing to sail the open sea.



The aircraft carrier USS John C Stennis was in port at Pearl Harbor it houses 6,000 troops.

The USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor


Looking up Waikiki beach from the top of Diamond Head.

Rhonda being held up by Jason and her brothers.

Who the hot chic on the beach....oh it just me :)

Kissing in the sunset Mr. and Mrs Knight

Taking there vows on the beach

Look at the cute couple.

2 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Finally a blog post!! That looks amazing! The view from your hotel...stunning! and the bride's dress is gorgeous! Are you finally going to be in town for a while??

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that you are looking FAB! I'm surprised that sailor didn't take you home with him!