Saturday, October 23, 2010

August /September 2010

It's been a while since I have blogged so I am clumping a bunch of different pictures together for this.
They had an unofficial balloon festival in August and I think there were about 8-10 balloons up that day.
There are my adorable yard Mushrooms I just cant get over how cute they are.
All the balloon fly past our house. It is so much fun to watch.
Eric and I decided to try to make a water feature.  We found a rock in our yard and Eric got a drill from a friend and work we drilled a hole in it.  I ordered a solar water pump and the whole thing turned out way cool.
Another great day on the lake with the babies!!  Madison is my copilot.

Just taking a break chillin on the water.
She loves her momma

Eric out taking a swim.
Helping them retrieve their ball.

Grace is ready to go
Eric and Brad out for a paddle.

Grace enjoying the beach time.
What a beautiful fall day on Pineview.
Carol and I decided to do this ride called the Wonder woman century.  We opted for the 70 miles which turned out to be a good thing because they were slightly disorganized but the route was nice. It did get really hot though.

Carol enjoying the ride. (We hadn't missed lunch yet)
Having fun taking pictures along the way.

The male support along he way

No comments: