Saturday, December 6, 2014

Buen Camino

It has been way too long since I have posted anything.  It has been a fantastic 2014, Eric and I have been very busy in August he went back to school to get his EMBA from the University of Utah.  We had a great summer of biking and hiking when he had time to break from his studies for the GMAT.
I recently booked my flight to Paris, three girlfriends and I are going on a great adventure for my big 40th Birthday next year.  We are walking the Camino De Santiago in Spain we will be walking the Camino Frances from St Jean Pied de Port in France to the Santiago, which on the west coast of Spain.  I hope this little note find everyone well I am going to try to get back into posting some stories but you can also find me on Facebook now!!  I finally made the leap.

No comments: